Waterfront on Dauphin Island Bay! With dock! – Peaceful Porches
House | 1849 sq.ft. | Bedrooms: 3 | Bathrooms: 2 | Sleeps: 6
Bedding details: King: 2 | Twin: 2
Original owner, this house was built to step into a simple escape, a waterfront retreat, spectacular views of Dauphin Island Bay, and the wildlife on offer from the island. She calls it Peaceful Porches because it is a family retreat that is now available to you. The home is well laid out with the kitchen, dining, and living room all overlooking Dauphin Island Bay. The oversized king suite also walks right out onto a screened-in patio where you may want to enjoy your morning coffee.
The boat dock is fully functional with power and water and available for your use. Bring your boat, your kayaks, crab traps, or fishing poles. Your adventure is conveniently out your back door. The public beach is also very close by, less than 2 miles from your driveway.
As with all of our Dauphin Island Beach Rentals, all linens and towels are provided, WIFI, along with a fully-outfitted kitchen. There will be a starter pack of toilet paper, paper towels, and trash bags; please plan on bringing more for day 2 ;). A great beach vacation is waiting on you!
Please note the following:
1. Minimum Age for the Primary Renter is 25, and Primary Renter must be present for the entire stay.
2. Maximum Occupancy numbers include Children 3 and over and cannot be exceeded at any time.
3. All of our Homes are Non-Smoking.
4. A signed Rental Agreement is Required, which contains additional Rules and Guidance.
5. This property does not allow weddings or parties.
6. Check-in time is 3 pm, and check-out time is 10 am.
7. Start dishes and linens before departure.
8. Take the trash can to the street on Monday night and Friday night.
9. This home is NOT pet-friendly.
10. Per owner, all guests must be 6 years of age or older. Home not suitable for small children.
The driveway will accommodate 4 vehicles. Boat trailers will also fit in the driveway. Public beach is 1.8 miles from house. Take Buchanon south to Bienville Blvd. Take a left and drive to the very end of Bienville. It will wrap around Fort Gaines and end at a public beach parking lot.
- Air Conditioning
- Bed Linens
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Hot Water
- Living Room
- Private Living Room
- Dishes & Silverware
- Drip Coffee Maker (Traditional)
- Grill – Propane
- Patio or Balcony
- Boat Docking
- Free Parking
- Ping Pong Table
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Beach Combing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- DeepSea Fishing
- Fishing – Bay
- Fishing – Freshwater
- Fishing – Surf
- Bay Front
- Water Front
- Away From It All
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
SW Waterfront Kin g Suite
Type: Bedroom | Sleeps: 2 | Bedding details: 1 King | Has attached bathroom: Yes
SE Twins Bedroom
Type: Bedroom | Sleeps: 2 | Bedding details: 2 Twin
NE King Bedroom
Type: Bedroom | Sleeps: 2 | Bedding details: 1 King
SW Ensuite Full Bath
Type: Full Bathroom
Common Full Bath
Type: Full Bathroom