Surf Shack – Funky, Cool & Retro Dauphin Island Surf Shack!
House | Year Built: 1968 | 736 sq.ft. | Bedrooms: 1 | Bathrooms: 1 | Sleeps: 2
Bedding details: Queen: 1
Last Minute Deal
Save up to 40% on select nights if you arrive within next 15 days.
This one bedroom Surf Shack is a fun retro cottage centrally located in the heart of the village. You are sure to love the eclectic décor and art by a local Dauphin Island Artist. Surf Shack has a Compact Tiny Home Style Bathroom. Enjoy your morning coffee sitting on the shaded deck located off of the bedroom. This property in NOT Pet Friendly!
Music venues, shopping and restaurants are within walking distance. Visit townofdauphinisland.org for information on concerts, events, and Mardi Gras Parades. Look forward to seeing you on the island! Dauphin Island is The Sunset Capital of Alabama.
As with all of our Dauphin Island Beach Rentals, all linens and towels are provided, along with a fully-outfitted kitchen. There will be a starter pack of toilet paper, paper towels, and trash bags; please plan on bringing more for day 2 ;). A great beach vacation is waiting on you!
Please be advised of the following information prior to placing a Reservation:
1. Minimum Age for the Primary Renter is 25 and Primary Renter must be present for the entire stay.
2. Maximum Occupancy numbers include Children 3 and over and cannot be exceeded at any time.
3. All of our Homes are Non-Smoking.
4. A signed Rental Agreement is Required, which contains additional Rules and Guidance.
5. This property does not allow weddings or parties.
6. Check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 10am.
7. Start dishes and linens before departure.
8. Take trash can to street on Monday night and Friday night.
9. This home is NOT pet friendly.
Parking is allowed in driveway. All overflow should be parked at Green Park next to Ship & Shore. 1 mile to Dauphin Island public beach.
- Air Conditioning
- Bed Linens
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Hot Water
- Living Room
- Private Living Room
- Wireless Internet
- Dishes & Silverware
- Drip Coffee Maker (Traditional)
- Patio or Balcony
- Free Parking
- Satellite or Cable
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Beach Combing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- DeepSea Fishing
- Fishing – Bay
- Fishing – Freshwater
- Fishing – Surf
- Botanical Garden
- Year Round Short Stays
- Away From It All
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
Type: Bedroom | Sleeps: 2 | Bedding details: 1 Queen
Common Area Bathroom
Type: Full Bathroom