Dauphin Style – Custom Built Beach House! New 2022 in Desoto Landing! – Dauphin Style
House | 1616 sq.ft. | Bedrooms: 4 | Bathrooms: 3 | Sleeps: 12 | Pet friendly
Bedding details: King: 3 | Full/Full Bunk: 1 | Twin/Twin Bunk: 2 | Twin Trundle: 1
Dauphin Style is in beautiful Desoto Landing, a gated community on Dauphin Island with private access to the beach via a community boardwalk. The community also includes a pool. The house is newly built in 2022 and is a custom design. You will find elegant touches throughout with modern appliances, cabinets, flooring, and an aesthetic that you can relax into for your dreamy beach vacation. This home is Pet Friendly.
The boardwalk is approximately 900 feet from the property. It crosses through protects dunes to a gorgeous beach that can only be accessed by foot. You will also have access to the community pool and tennis court.
As with all of our Dauphin Island Beach Rentals, all linens and towels are provided, WIFI, along with a fully-outfitted kitchen. There will be a starter pack of toilet paper, paper towels, and trash bags; please plan on bringing more for day 2 ;). A great beach vacation is waiting on you!
Please note the following:
1. Minimum Age for the Primary Renter is 25, and Primary Renter must be present for the entire stay.
2. Maximum Occupancy numbers include all adults and children and cannot be exceeded at any time.
3. All of our Homes are Non-Smoking.
4. A signed Rental Agreement is Required, which contains additional Rules and Guidance.
5. This property does not allow weddings or parties.
6. Check-in time is 3 pm, and check-out time is 10 am.
7. Start dishes and linens before departure.
8. Take the trash can to the street on Monday night and Friday night.
9. This home is pet friendly.
10. Cargo lifts are not available to guests and can not be used. They are not permitted by Home Owner Insurance Policies.
11. Per HOA, exterior lights must be turned off when not in use. Strictly enforced.
Parking for 5 vehicles. To get to facilities and boardwalk, turn left out of driveway and then right onto Hernando Pl. Boardwalk and facilities will be on your left.
- Air Conditioning
- Bed Linens
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Hot Water
- Living Room
- Private Living Room
- Wireless Internet
- Dishes & Silverware
- Keurig Style Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- High Chair
- Pack & Play Travel Crib
- Grill – Propane
- Patio or Balcony
- Free Parking
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Beach Combing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- DeepSea Fishing
- Fishing – Bay
- Fishing – Freshwater
- Fishing – Surf
- Gulf Side Property
- Snowbird Deal
- Winter Special
- Away From It All
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
South King Bedroom
Type: Bedroom | Sleeps: 2 | Bedding details: 1 King
SW Bunk Room
Type: Bedroom | Sleeps: 7 | Bedding details: 1 Twin/Twin Bunk, 1 Full/Full Bunk, 1 Twin Trundle
NE Master Bedroom
Type: Bedroom | Sleeps: 2 | Bedding details: 1 King | Has attached bathroom: Yes
NW Master with Built-In Bunks
Type: Bedroom | Sleeps: 4 | Bedding details: 1 King, 1 Twin/Twin Bunk | Has attached bathroom: Yes
NW Master Bath
Type: Full Bathroom
Common Full Bath
Type: Full Bathroom
NE Master Bath
Type: Full Bathroom
Comments and Reviews from our Guests
Susan Watson says
Is this house directly on the water?
NO, it is a gated community that has its own beach access though. You would use the community boardwalk to get to the beach.
Janie Davenport says
Is this house located on the bay or oceanfront area?
The house is in Desoto Landing, which is on the Gulf Of Mexico side (south side).
Debbie Arnold says
How far is this house from pool, tennis courts and boardwalk? I’ll have young grandchildren with me and wouldn’t want to be too far from amenities.
It is approximately a 5-minute walk to the tennis court, where you will find the boardwalk that takes you to the pool and beach.