PRICE IMPROVEMENT!! Motivated Sellers....
Welcome to Desoto Landing and this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath GOLD FORTIFIED beach property located in a serene and secure gated community in Dauphin Island, Alabama! This home is the perfect blend of a modern floor plan and beachfront living.
As you step into the home, you are greeted by an open-concept living space that is perfect for relaxing and entertaining. The living room boasts ample seating, with large windows that offer stunning views of this beautiful beach community and offer plenty of natural light. The adjacent dining area has a table that comfortably seats six, making it perfect for hosting dinner parties or game nights.
The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and all you need to whip up a delicious meal or quick snack before hitting the pool or beach again.
The granite countertops and ample cabinet space make this kitchen both beautiful and functional.
The primary bedroom is a welcoming retreat that features a king-size bed and ensuite bathroom. The ensuite bathroom includes a large vanity with granite countertop. The second and third bedrooms are also spacious and feature comfortable beds and plenty of closet space.
Outside, you will find a large deck that is perfect for soaking up the sun or enjoying a meal al fresco. The large decks offer plenty of Sun and shade and is the perfect place to relax and enjoy Gulf breezes watching the sunrise and sunset. The home also includes private beach access, so you can easily spend your days lounging on the beach or swimming in the warm waters of the Gulf.
This home is located in a gated gulf front and golf front community that offers a variety of amenities, including a swimming pool. Desoto Landing is also conveniently located just a short walk or bike ride from the Audubon Bird Sanctuary, Historic Fort Gaines, The Estuarium and Dauphin Island Sea Lab, and local restaurants, shops, and attractions.
This beach home is the perfect blend of luxury and comfort, making it the perfect spot for your next beach vacation or permanent residence. Don't miss out on this opportunity to own your own piece of paradise on Dauphin Island!Show all description
- Room Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- Room Bedroom Features: Split Bedroom Plan
- Room Master Bathroom Features: Tub/Shower Combo
- Dining Room Features: Open Floorplan
- Master Bedroom Level: Main
Amenities & Features
- InteriorFeatures: High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range, Electric Water Heater, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Spa Features: None
- Heating: Central
- Laundry Features: Laundry Closet
- Parking Features: Covered, Drive Under Main Level, Driveway
- Pool Features: None
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available
- Window Features: Double Panes, Insulated Windows
- Waterfront Features: None
- Fireplace Features: Living Room
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Gas Grill, Lighting, Rear Stairs, Storage
- Electric: 110 Volts, 220 Volts
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Accessibility Features: None
- Water Source: Public
- Levels: One
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Foundation Details: Pillar/Post/Pier
- Fencing: None
- Covered Spaces: 0
- Roof: Metal
- Basement: None
- Architectural Style: Beach House
- Construction Materials: Vinyl Siding
- Other Structures: None
- Patio And Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Floor covering: Ceramic Tile
- Topography: Level
- View: Beach
- Road Surface Type: Asphalt
- High School: Alma Bryant
- Middle Or Junior School: Peter F Alba
- Elementary School: Dauphin Island
Taxes and Fees
- Tax Annual Amount: $2,017.00