Listing Agency: Boardwalk Realty
- Date added: Added 6 months ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Residence
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3 beds
- Bathrooms Half: 0
- Bathrooms Full: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 baths
- Area, sq ft: 17197.488 sq ft
- Year built: 1990
NEW PRICE! You need to see this home in person to really appreciate it.Show all description
There are many houses out there, but this is the perfect setting if you are looking for a home!
Enjoyed as a wonderful family gathering place since it was built, this well cared for home is just waiting for you to make it your own.
This house was built low to the ground for easy access, but raised just enough to make the flood insurance affordable. This year the cost is $1479.00.
Recent wind coverage was $4722.00 for the year, and taxes were just above $1000.00.
The spacious yard under the majestic oaks is such a peaceful place for outdoor gatherings, and for children to play.
This quiet setting is so relaxing, and the beauty of nature here can be truly enjoyed. Large 116 x 148 lot makes this a great yard.
Walk in to a spacious and open great room with vaulted ceilings and large windows to let a bit of the outdoors in. There is even a large window seat that doubles as extra storage.
Here you will find a furnished home, waiting for you to unpack and start making it your own. The seller is leaving all of the furniture and appliances, so all you have to bring is yourself. This gives you time to personalize the space as time goes on. They may remove the electric fireplace and the large TV.
There are three large bedrooms with crown moldings and two full baths to make room for everyone. The master bath is private, and there are two closets in the bedroom. The extra bath sits in a small hallway that can be shared by the extra bedrooms. This side of the house can be completely closed off from the rest of the home.
Just off the kitchen is a laundry room and even extra storage.
The yard has partial fencing still on the sides, and the gate is still standing out front.
Please come by and take a tour today, so you can experience this beautiful setting.
Per seller, this home has never flooded since it was built in 1990.
- Room Kitchen Features: Cabinets Stain
- Room Bedroom Features: Split Bedroom Plan
- Room Master Bathroom Features: Other
- Dining Room Features: Open Floorplan
Amenities & Features
- InteriorFeatures: Beamed Ceilings, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Spa Features: None
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Laundry Features: Laundry Room
- Parking Features: Driveway, Level Driveway, Parking Pad
- Pool Features: None
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Window Features: Double Panes
- Waterfront Features: None
- Fireplace Features: None
- Exterior Features: Other
- Electric: 110 Volts, 220 Volts
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Accessibility Features: None
- Water Source: Public
- Levels: One
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Fencing: Chain Link
- Covered Spaces: 0
- Roof: Shingle
- Basement: None
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Construction Materials: Brick 4 Sides
- Other Structures: None
- Patio And Porch Features: None
- Floor covering: Other
- Topography: Level
- View: Rural
- Road Surface Type: Paved
- High School: Alma Bryant
- Middle Or Junior School: Peter F Alba
- Elementary School: Dauphin Island
Taxes and Fees
- Tax Annual Amount: $952.00