Look no further, this it the best of both worlds. Want a cozy home on the beach that doesn't break the bank? This is a one of a kind property!Show all description
Gaze at these aerial photos, and imagine spending all of your free time here with this incredible view! You won't find another view like this without paying gulf front prices. This home sits back away from the water far enough to have super low flood insurance premiums, yet has an unobstructed view that is unmatched.
Built in 1995, it has survived many hurricanes and stood strong against them all.
Sale to include all appliances and most furnishings. The roof was replaced in 2021. There is a storage room and a half bath downstairs for convenience.
The rental potential of this location makes this home even more affordable. This is in a wide part of Dauphin Island's west end, and is very easily accessible.
The bike trail runs the whole seven mile length of the island, so pedal west to watch the sunset, or east into town to have dinner.
Beach life is waiting, come on down and enjoy it!
- Room Kitchen Features: Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Laminate Counters
- Room Bedroom Features: Split Bedroom Plan
- Room Master Bathroom Features: Tub/Shower Combo
- Dining Room Features: None
Amenities & Features
- InteriorFeatures: Other
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Spa Features: None
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Laundry Features: Main Level
- Parking Features: Drive Under Main Level, Driveway
- Pool Features: None
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Window Features: Double Panes
- Waterfront Features: None
- Fireplace Features: None
- Exterior Features: Storage
- Electric: 110 Volts, 220 Volts
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Accessibility Features: None
- Water Source: Public
- Levels: One
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard
- Foundation Details: Pillar/Post/Pier
- Fencing: None
- Covered Spaces: 0
- Roof: Shingle
- Basement: None
- Architectural Style: Cabin
- Construction Materials: Vinyl Siding
- Other Structures: None
- Patio And Porch Features: Covered, Deck, Rear Porch
- Floor covering: Carpet, Vinyl
- Topography: Level
- View: Water
- Road Surface Type: Paved
- High School: Alma Bryant
- Middle Or Junior School: Peter F Alba
- Elementary School: Dauphin Island
Taxes and Fees
- Tax Annual Amount: $2,311.00